So what can you do during the summer to prepare for the upcoming season? There are a number of things:
- You could reverse hibernate (also known a cryogenic preservation).
- You could try some new kind of beer.
- You could head to the summer site of the Dalhousie Lake Curling Club and test out its summer surface.
- You could order the Beachbody Insanity workout series to ensure come October your skip doesn't yell too loud at you for being a terrible sweeper.
- You could ignore every tip and just have a great summer knowing that curling is like riding a bicycle---once you've fallen down you want to kick it repeatedly and never do it again.